So . . . with the random, freak snowstorm after such a mild winter (I can't say we don't need the moisture . . . Colorado's drier than the 9th layer of hell right now) the NC3 postponed the community meeting for the following Thursday, April 2nd. I have no interesting news to report, or exciting pictures (aside from Rotary devastation) so this post is just a lame repeat of the previous info--dates changed, of course. We, still, hope to see you there!
I am writing to urge all local climbers to join the NC3 as we discuss the current situation at Rotary Park, Horsetooth Reservoir, and possible/plausible solutions to the main issues we encounter. This meeting will be next Thursday, April 2nd @ 6:30 and is currently scheduled to take place at the Mountain Shop.
This is our chance to attain Larimer County's attention, concerning a historical climbing area that is quickly showing signs of abundant use, coupled with absent care. While the NC3 is hoping to have our website online within the next few days, and we are also hoping to provide the ability to recieve climber feedback, if this does not occur and you are unable to attend our first meeting, I will gladly accept your issues and solution suggestions if you ask for my e-mail.